Assign a device Configuration Profile
NOTE: There are a few important considerations to take into account when assigning a Confiugration Profile.
Please read Notes on the process towards the bottom of the page for detailed steps
After creating a device Configuration Profile, you’re able to assign the profile to a device in order to configure the device using these settings.
- Navigate to the Microsoft Teams Admin Portal
- Click Devices > Phones
- Select the Confiugration Profiles tab
- Select the required Configuration Profile
- Click Asign to device
- Search for and select the device you want
- Click Apply
Notes on the process
- This assignment is a one time operation and further changes to the profile will not push through to devices
- We think this is a bug and changes should auto-update, but in testing they don’t
- You’re able to re-assign the profile to the device in order for changes to the profile to apply to the device